We are packing up the van and headed west in search of good roads, good people and good times.
Let's meet up to ride, drink coffee, ride some more, talk bikes, and drink a beer or two.
We'll have a beautiful stable of ALLIED machines on hand for you to ride - first come first served. We take bribes. Just kidding. We don't.
Make plans to hang with us. FULL SCHEDULE IS BELOW...
6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Join Rapha Los Angeles for the next edition of Five X Five: Intervals on Design. Featuring five bike builders, this panel will be dedicated to the importance of materials, technology, and experience in frame building. Hear from industry leaders and old-school practitioners, take a look at some memorabilia, and enjoy an evening with friends.
8:30am Set up bikes, have a coffee, chit chat, and get ready to roll
9:00am Enjoy 40 miles of excellent riding near and around Griffith Park (route disclosed in the morning of the event.)
11:30am or immediately after ride, Q and A social hour with Sam Pickman, Doug Zell, and Andy Chasteen from ALLIED Cycle Works
- Let's all get together and ride some great SOCAL miles with the Cub House and ALLIED Crew on Saturday the 26th of January. There will be coffee, a stable of bikes for first come first served reservation, great camaraderie and a chance to ask some of the masterminds behind the ALLIED product any question you desire. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions on a bike you want to ride. We will have 12 ALLIED’s ready to meet the friendly streets, and we’d love to put your name on one of them.
8:00am Coffee, discussion on ALLIED and bike set up.
9:00am First ride leaves. 30-60 minutes in length, mixed surface. Casual pace.
11:00am Second ride leaves. 30-60 minutes in length. Mixed surface. Casual Pace.
12:00pm Social Hour, details forthcoming.
- Please join Irvine Bicycles and ALLIED Cycle Works for a Sunday full of bikes, coffee and good riding. The social hour portions of the event will be very open discussion on the brand, story and products. The ride portion will be very conversational with the experts behind the ALLIED brand, and the ending social hour will be a great Q&A from all the days activities. See you all soon.
Demo’s will be first come first served. On hand will be a fleet of 12 ALLIED machines. All sizes and models will be represented. Please call Peter at Irvine Bicycles 949-453-9999 with any questions.
- Relaxed 1 hour loop through all Ojai has to offer! Join the ALLIED gang at The Mob Shop in Ojai. We will have a small scale demo ride (reservations welcome.) leaving from the shop at 3pm. Ride will be between 1-11/2 hours, casual pace. Social hour after the ride. For reservation information, contact Tim at The Mob Shop at email@example.com or at 805-798-2647. See you there!
- Bicycle Trip in Santa Cruz is hosting the third stop on the ALLIED Cali Tour. Join Mike Moore from Bicycle Trip and the ALLIED crew for a very nice and casual 1.5 hour ride through the great SC terrain. On hand will be a fleet of 12 ALLIED machines. All sizes and models. Please contact Mike at 831-427-2580 for any questions about bike reservation. Following the ride will be a great opportunity to ask any question you desire about ALLIED to our representatives on hand.
11:00am - 2:00pm Open Demo
- Welcoming Chris, Thierry and the Cycle Sports gang to the ALLIED family with an introduction and demo. The ALLIED van will be loaded up with its 12 ready steeds. This demo will be a great traditional, show up and ride your size (if not already being used by someone.) The ALLIED gang will set you up, fit you up and show you where to do a nice short demo loop. Any questions? Simply ask Chris firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 510-444-7900.
8:30 - 10:30 Reservation demo ride (reservation contact below)
11:00 - 2:00 Open Demo (show up and ride your size)
- The newest member to the ALLIED family is kicking things off with a splash. We could have not timed this any better to do a demo event as their launch into the ALLIED family. Chris, Aaron and the gang at SV are looking forward to both demo events on Sunday. Please come out, and give them a big ALLIED welcome. Questions on reservations for the first demo ride, please Call SV at 415-380-1882 or email Chris@studiovelocycling.com.
The Cali Tour is our first stop in the #ALLIEDOVERAMERICA Tour 2019. Tentative schedule below, with more dates to be added.
NAHBS, Sacramento, CA March 15-17
LandRun, Stillwater, OK March 16
Red Hook Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY April 27
Belgian Waffle Ride, San Diego, CA May 5
Dirty Kanza, Emporia, KS June 1
Oklahoma City Pro Am Classic, Oklahoma City, OK May 31 - June 2
Tulsa Tough, Tulsa, OK June 6-9
Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder Stage Race, Sisters, OR June 19-23
Tour of America's Dairy Land, WI June 20-30
Natural State Weekend, Bentonville, AR July 5-7
Intelligentsia Cup, Chicago, IL July 19-28
Gravel Worlds, Lincoln, NE August 17
Rebecca's Private Idaho, Ketchum, ID August 29 - Sept 1
Levi's Fondo, Sonoma, CA October 5
Hincapie Fondo, Greenville, SC October 19
Chris King Open House, Portland, OR November 2
Art Basel, Miami, FL December 5-8