The ultimate gravel bike accessory might be a roomy handlebar bag. Why? Because the best gravel rides are long ones, and bag like the Arundel Czar can hold essentials and a whole lot more. Vest, gloves, a day's worth of food, maybe some PepperBlaster, drink mix plus your preferred good luck charm.
Most folks already know Arundel -- the Texas-based manufacturer of the world's very best bottle cages. They produce a stellar range of bags optimized for gravel riding -- so you might even consider one of their saddle bags as you purchase the Czar. Arundel bags are made from nylon fabric impregnated with thermoplastic polyurethane. Think frogman raft. They cost a bit more than some, but they're sure to last longer than all.
- Big capacity 120 cubic in
- Secured with wide Velcro straps + durable rubber twist-tie around cables
- Optional shock cord included for extra stability for heavy loads/rowdy terrain
- Streamlined design with sonic welded seams
- Front netting pocket for easy-to-grab goodies
- Smart zipper placement for easy access
- One handed zipper operation