Have a Question?
The K-Force Compact handlebar features FSA's newest compact design, with a shallow drop, short reach, and slight outward flare on the drops. Constructed from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, the Compact bar expertly balances weight, stiffness, and vibration dampening for great overall performance. The top section features an extra-wide clamping area that extends out on either side of the stem, ideal for mounting clip-on aero bars or other accessories. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slipping during use. Gear and brake cables can be easily routed through the large double-width cable groove making installation a breeze.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon composite construction
- Wide 110mm center section for clip-ons and accessories
- New internal cable routing options for Di2 improve stiffness and fatigue life while allowing for cleaner cable routing
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- UD carbon finish
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- 205g (380mm); 210g (400mm); 215g (420mm); 220g (440mm