Have a Question?
The long awaited and much anticipated revamp of the Garmin pedal based power meter line up is here. The Rally Power Meters solve a couple critical issues with previous pedal systems. First, they install like any other pedal and easy to swap from bike to bike. It's very good value for a dual side power with proven accuracy. The Rally system use proven cleat systems. The Rally RS200 is based on Shimano SPD-SL cleat platform. It's the ultimate solution for those wanting swap power between bike and are do not want to compromise from the Shimano SPD-SL cleat system. Simple, functional and feature rich.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RS 200
- Weight: 320 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm