Have a Question?
FSA launched its brand new KFX range, bringing a new selection of lightweight and stiff components for mountain bikes. An ultralight choice for XC and marathon racers, the KFX Flat handlebar uses carbon composite construction to achieve a weight of just 160g in the 700mm width. The unique design features an offset central clamping area so that the bar is flat all the way across the top. Internal reinforcement and surface texturing ensure firm clamping at the stem. It’s also reinforced where the controls attach and at the ends for bar end use.
- Integrated Cable Routing (ICR)
- Carbon composite construction
- Full-width flat-top design (patent pending)
- Reinforced brake-lever and bar-end zones
- Reinforced and textured stem clamp zone
- Di2 Compatible
- 0mm rise
- 9° back sweep, 4° upsweep
- 160g 700mm