Have a Question?
The long awaited and much anticipated revamp of the Garmin pedal based power meter line up is here. The Rally Power Meters solve a couple critical issues with previous pedal systems. First, they install like any other pedal and easy to swap from bike to bike. It's very good value for a dual side power with proven accuracy. The Rally system use proven cleat systems. The Rally RK200 is based on Look Keo compatible cleat platform. It's the ultimate solution for those wanting swap power between bike and are do not want to compromise from the Look Keo cleats system. Simple, functional and feature rich.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RK 200
- Weight: 326 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: KEO
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm