SRAM Force D2 Power Meter Crankset
It looks like it’s from the future, but it’s here now. Our lightest, stiffest, and most accurate integrated power meter and chainring combo is now on Force. Quarq D-Zero technology is accurate to +/-1.5% and isn’t affected by temperature changes, and the consistent 13-tooth gap on the rings ensures fast and reliable shifting. Not just unbeatable on performance, our integrated rings are also incredibly long-lasting. And let’s not be modest: the combination of these rings on our iridescent carbon crankarm is the best looking thing out there.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity