THE TRAILS THAT MADE THE BC40
We may be mistaken (we’re not) but we think our home trails in northwest Arkansas have some of the best singletrack in the world (they do). Those trail networks are the arteries that pump our passion for riding, and this new limited edition paint BC40 is a celebration of them.
The variety of terrain under the OZ trail system umbrella provides the perfect testing ground for a bike with the responsiveness of an XC race machine and the sendy appetite of a trail bike – which is really just a long-winded way of saying: “The BC40.” It can handle anything you throw at it, and it always carves out space to keep pushing. We know, because we have, and it does.
The frameset includes a Rock Shox SIDLuxe Ultimate 3P rear shock, and Wolf Tooth Performance IS headset.
Interested in a complete bike build? Contact us through Chat to custom-build your own OZ BC40 limited edition. The frames are built and we’ll handle the paint scheme, but what comes next is up to you.
- FRAMESET WEIGHT
- 1950 grams (Lrg)
- A slacker front headtube angle for predictable handling at speed across buff and technical terrain. A longer front-to-center measurement shifts the weight of the rider further behind the front wheel for more control to maneuver at high speeds.
- Designed for 120mm front and rear travel. Flex stay w/ kinematics designed for pedaling efficiency.
- Cable management at the headtube allows for easy compatibility across components, including dropper posts and remote lockouts. Threaded BB.
- BOTTLE MOUNTS
- Capable of carrying 2, 1 on the downtube and 1 on the seat tube
- TIRE CLEARANCE
THE COLORS OF OZ
For all of our advanced carbon expertise and insistence on precisely machined tolerances, we do still enjoy indulging our creative side. The OZ trail system color palette, replete with greens and gradients, is a great way to do that – while also colorfully representing the multitude of terrain types that inform the BC40’s ride characteristics.
Damp limestone, gritty sandstone, and loamy soil; green turf and rugged trailside forests; purple mountain’s majesty; and a pastel nod to OZ’s vivid sunsets – all the atmosphere of Northwest Arkansas present and accounted for. A paint scheme Made Here, and ready to ride there.
The OZ - Limited Edition Bike
- Limited edition paint scheme celebrating the OZ trail systems and the singletrack we love.
- Stretches the capabilities of what a cross-country bike can do while making no compromises with weight and pedaling efficiency.
- In-house development with proprietary testing methodology and machines, with performance benchmarked against our competitors’ bikes.
- Every piece of carbon is meticulously cut, stacked, formed, and molded to hit the highest possible quality standard in our Allied Technology Center / Bentonville factory.
- Aluminum suspension linkage and floating brake mount machined in-house to ensure the highest precision for fitment and alignment.
- Built to exceed the expectations of multi-time Olympians and national champions, for ultimate performance at the highest level of competition.
- Inspired by decades of riding and racing, and purpose-built for the hundreds of miles of trails in our backyard.
- Frameset includes a fork, rear shock, and headset.
- Frameset includes a Rock Shox SidLuxe Ultimate 3P rear shock, and Wolf Tooth headset.
|C. Front Center||710||739||775||806|
|D. Seat Tube Angle||76||76||76||76|
|E. Wheel Size||29"||29"||29"||29"|
|F. Headtube Angle||66.5||66.5||66.5||66.5|
|G. Fork Rake||44||44||44||44|
|H. Head Tube Length||95||105||120||135|
|I. Bottom Bracket Drop||40||40||40||40|
|K. Chainstay Length||435||435||435||435|
|L. Horizontal Top Tube||569||596||630||659|
|M. Seat Tube Length||395||420||450||500|
I don’t own one - yet, but I’ve seen how it’s built and met the fine folks at Allied. It looks amazing especially “in person”. And I want one in those colors!!!