Have a Question?
Triathlon. Time Trial. Cyclocross. Some disciplines are made for 1x. And while SRAM's X-Range™ 2x set up has integrated much of the simplicity of a 1x system, there are still times when a single ring is best. The SRAM RED® 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability and simplicity.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48 and 50t variants feature direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Can be upgraded to a power meter